View Single Post
Old 12.23.2006, 05:49 PM   #22
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
He's an adult and should get his own apartment where he can perform ritual sacrifice if he wants to and his mommy can't say shit about it.

Edit:

I know this sounds flip and all that, but if someone's parents are that hard to be around and that controlling of an adult child, why stay at home? I get along great with my parents and there wouldn't have been enough money or creature comforts to keep me in their house at the age of 19.

He wants to move out, but he doesn't have any money and nobody will take him in.

I'd move out of my parents house, but it is a freaking mansion. Something like 2,000 square feet per floor, 3 floors plus a basement. Plus if I moved out, I'd be spending a crapload of time here anyways because I don't think many landlords would put up with me playing a big muff through a fender bassman constantly or me playing drums. Plus I'd never have any food, and my parents have a costco card.

I guess I'll have to make that foo a linux disc.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|