View Single Post
Old 08.19.2013, 04:16 PM   #17262
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Loved it! I still can't stand Death Proof and I'm not a big fan of all Rodriguez's stuff but PT was great. Love the bit when the hero has to ride a miniature motorbike, and the whole barbecue subplot. Tellingly, the only scene I didn't like was the one with Tarantino.

death proof except for the last 15 or so minutes was an unbearable piece of shit. watched it this weekend. went to sleep in the middle of it and finished it the next day. we were saying "fucking zombies ate the budget and tarantino had to show just a bunch of people yapping", that sort of thing. well the budget was good for all the car shit though, i mean, eventually, fuck! yes there were disturbing moments here and there but ugh! only the final sequence was good. rodriguez kicked his ass on this one. i mean, if it was a competition (it had to be) rodriguez wins by K.O. plus the machete trailer, fuck yeah!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|