View Single Post
Old 12.12.2009, 06:30 PM   #5023
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
So I was unsuccessful at finding the Van LP. So instead I picked up the 4 Men with Beards label reissue of The Modern Lovers. This reissue is the most faithful recreation of the original cover art that I have yet seen, meaning that the back cover, where other labels previously have fucked it up, is nearly exactly like the beserkley original cover. This makes my third LP reissue copy; I also have the sucker on a recent CD reissue.

As well today I bought a Chimay chalice in a West Asheville homebrew/beer store for 3 bucks, a can of suede spray for 4 bucks, two draws of Third Rail Pale Ale for 3.50 each (with a bowl of complimentary peanuts) and a growler of IPA at The Wedge for 10 bucks, and a dinner consisting of an egg/bacon biscuit and a pumpkin spice latte and a regular coffee at The Green Sage for around 12 bucks. I was kind of spendy but it was a fun afternoon.