View Single Post
Old 02.21.2008, 07:50 AM   #39
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
i know that Jim quit ATDI for a year (1997) to go to college or something, but he dropped out of college and rejoined them. Thats why he's not on El Gran Orgo, and from what i have heard of El Gran Orgo it suffers hugely for not having him on it. It just seems weird to be in a band with people with those kind of problems for such a long time, i know that they travelled in different vans when they were touring, because Cedric and Omar flipped their van one time and Jim, Tony & Paul were like 90 miles away at the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
Hey, screamingskull, have you ever heard "Hell Paso", "El Gran Orgo", or "Alfaro Vive, Carajo" by ATDI?

Nope, and its killing me, i can't get a hold of copies of Hell Paso, El Gran Orgo or Alfaro Vive, Carajo. i have tried all the indie record shops in the city, and was going to try ebay once i get some money. Do you have them????

"position the stitches, like miles of torpedoes, permission was hinted, lungs that hollered in a sleeper hold"
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|