View Single Post
Old 05.11.2009, 04:24 PM   #144
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
I like Aidan Baker. He's talented as hell. Nadja is the last remaiing post-sludge band (Isis, Jesu, etc..) that I'm still interested in.

Anyways, the new Intelligence LP is awesome, no surprise there. Its called "Fake Surfers". Make me miss A-Frames slightly less.

I really want some new Warmer Milks. "Soft Walks" was a magestic sounding record, a southern rock epic prog drone mastepiece. I am very glad they made that record, it was very ambitious and they pulled it off. But, I heard the Milks are once again a whole new animal in thier latestlive incarnation. At SXSW, they did a five-synth lineup ding some blackened primordial folk-noise dirge. The noise-folk dirge is nothing new if you've heard "Penetration Initials" sigle or the "Radish on Light" lp, but I am ecstatic to hear the damage these cats can do with motherfucking five synthesizers.

Also, new Tyvek and Blues Control records on Siltbreeze, too much excitement folks.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|