View Single Post
Old 01.07.2010, 04:28 PM   #158
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
but he orchestrated it. It's his show. It's performance art.

He orchestrated what exactly? Most of what I've read about DOOM's gigs involves fans waiting three hours only to get an imposter lip-sync for 20 minutes and leave the stage. That's performance art? Get the fuck out, it's called shitting on your fans. It's a shame, because I would've liked to go see him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
Like The Residents. If you go see them live, how do you know you're really seeing hthem?

yeah, or SunnO))), The New Blockaders, Caroliner, Daft Punk or GWAR. You can play that game for many people. What I do know is that when I went to see The Residents it was a lot cheaper than what DOOM's asking and they performed for nearly two hours... without lip synching.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|