View Single Post
Old 03.16.2008, 08:11 PM   #12
uhler
invito al cielo

uhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's asses
i have some records that i bought but never listened to, but that's because they're already on my computer.

here's a few records i never listened to, not because i don't like but because of the reason above:
a this bike is a pipebomb 7 inch, a few older against me! 7 inches and records, twelve hour turn/engine down split 7 inch, the swarm-old blue eyes is dead (i used to have another copy which was overplayed many years ago, but a flood in my house destroyed it), reversal of man-revolution summer (same as the swarm), avail- satite (sp?), a few discount 7 inches, hot water music/clairmel split, scrog-discrography, and a new idea society cd that i bought but never opened. i only bought it because i was (and still am still an extent) a huge stephen brodsky fan.

i bought syr 3 when i was nyc on vinyl but i still haven't opened it. same with the cold cold hearts 7 inch i bought, but i have that on cd.
uhler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|