View Single Post
Old 05.07.2006, 08:20 AM   #10
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokkeherrie
greenlight, you mean the CD version, right? you probably shouldn't have much of a problem finding that. but the LP releases of everything in the "from the earth to the spheres" series were limited to a 100 copies, just like this new series. i think the "spheres" LPs costed around $100 indeed...
i just hope they release the CD version soon after it and not much later.

sorry i was confused, didn't realize scotty's talking about vinyl, you're right i ment cds. thanks god i'm not vinyl collector. i would be very pleased to find (at least) cd in shops. in case of thurston moore it was clear for merchandiser here, in one of the dublin's music shop get it and put it into the sonic youth section. don't know if he's aware about any connection between sy and text of light. i'll point it out to him when i'll go there, hehe, yes.
greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|