Thread: ATP festival!
View Single Post
Old 12.13.2006, 07:27 AM   #205
toxic johnny
expwy. to yr skull

toxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkmarras
Johnny,you've lost a lot of weight since i last met you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
I was gonna say the same. TJ looking much thinner these days!

Yes it's weird... that shot is some kind of optical illusion... if anything I've been putting on weight recently!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was taken right after NNCK so there was obviously some shape shifting going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingskull
TJ is pretty cute, (from what ive seen) and he's a photographer which gives him extra points.

Why thank you screamingskull... it's nice to know that I can still turn a head or two

I have to say that it was really, really great to meet some fellow boardies... and it was a real shame that we didn't get a chance to hang out more... (Whorefrost I hope that your journey home wasn't too nightmarish!... also I meant side C of Melbourne Direct and not side B.)

Peace and love to you all!

(fuck I've turned into a hippy now...)

toxic johnny is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|