View Single Post
Old 10.28.2020, 08:50 AM   #8958
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, I saw the interview and I saw this bit too

A producer who is off camera speaks out saying (at 00:27 seconds): “just one second Leslie, first warning, I think we have five minutes until Vice President Pence steps in, is that right?”

President Trump responds: “well, I think we have enough , we have enough here, I think we have enough of an interview,” as he gestures with his finger. Then President Trump points to someone off camera, possibly the producer and says, “let’s go meet for two seconds, ok?” Then the President walks off.

That's him walking off because he couldn't handle another question. His voice has tightened up and he's flustered because he can't do tough questions without whataboutisms regarding Biden.
Thing is, we've seen him get upset and walk outseveral times throughout the years so why you think he isn't this time is beyond me. Actually it's not beyond me as it's obvious (and always has been) that trump could shit on your face and you'd still back him up.

If Biden had done the same you'd be wetting yourself with glee about it and you know it.

That's enough potty talk from me. Poo.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|