Thread: Cartoon Network
View Single Post
Old 05.27.2006, 11:54 AM   #6
umjammer atomsk
the end of the ugly

umjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by acousticrock87
I'm not too into old cartoons. I used to love Cartoon Network. I like cartoons from the early 90's, my childhood. Batman, Doug, X-Men, Space Ghost, early Dexter's Laboratory. And there are some good recent shows on Cartoon Network - Courage the Cowardly Dog (1999-2002) was great. I see nothing wrong with CN, really, except that Adult Swim is going downhill very quickly.

I agree wholeheartedly. I wrote a big editorial on the state of CN, it's programming and all the good memories I have from/as a kid but when I clicked post reply i got a vbulletin telling me i wasn't logged in when i was. Then I wrote an abridged version but the same thing happened to me again. So screw it. I restarted my computer, logged in and typed this.

Space Ghost rules, Cartoon Cartoons were awesome, they shouldn't be showing live action shit. Fridays is retarded. Poor kids these days. Doug was awesome. Hey remember Sheep in the Big city? Check my avatar. smiley. blah blah etc etc et al.

umjammer atomsk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|