View Single Post
Old 06.17.2011, 01:12 PM   #39
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipster_bebop_junkie

fucking shit! this is a sublime gig! thanks for posting!

in regards to this new WildFlag album, shit this ain't news, we don't need a bunch of blogs and zines pumping it up, we've been anticipating this album for months now, what, is WildFlag the new Miami Heat of the indy scene

also, to the points of Corin vs Carrie, it seems to be that Corin has been intentionally staying way off the radar, where as WildFlag seems to want to be something bigger. Also, folks have also seemed to always like Carrie more, even if just superficially (remember the "whose cuter" debates of 1997?) I think Corin just put this latest project together for herself, like several of her other small side-projects that went no-where bu released really decent albums. While adore Carrie's projects, I must admit that Corin since her first kid in 2001 has really matured a lot more, and I like where her music has been going, its been growing up with all of us, though I must admit I've been listening to these ladies since they were in their early 20s and I in my early teens..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|