View Single Post
Old 05.17.2010, 04:42 PM   #20
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i don't see how it can be stupid to fuck a tranny/ladyboy/whatever.

i mean, trannies exist, and somebody's got to fuck them-- right? don't they deserve to get off?

one may or may not like them as sex partners, but that's a matter of taste and preference and orientation, not of intelligence.

by the way, i met a really hot transgender the other day-- holy fuck, she's gorgeous, and super-smart. but i digress. if i wasn't married, would i try to find out what hides behind those perfect clothes? perhaps, perhaps...

as a former catholic, i'll say this-- i'm definitely attracted by stuff that seems completely wrong, morally speaking-- the greater the taboo the greater the temptation (with some limitations of course). i'm not a fan of hairy chests either, but things forbidden, plus sufficient alcohol... hm...

anyway, speaking of really feminine trannies, behold this movie:

http://galleries1.adult-empire.com/6...8/images/1.avi

the creature in the school uniform is definitely a skinny dude, but the fuckee can't be a man, can she? i suspect that's a plastic cock stuffed in her panties to make it look futanariesque. the hips are quite convincingly female--or do i need glasses?

anyway, enjoy, have a panic attack, do as you wish.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|