View Single Post
Old 01.17.2008, 04:21 PM   #59
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Hmm. Lots to say.

Um.. Rob, that's cool, I don't mind if you don't like them, but really, I still recognize them as a pretty important band. And I enjoy their first two albums.

batreleaser, thanks, I guess I have an interesting taste. I dunno. I just try to find the good in everything. I really fucking love Static-X's first album.

Ikara, I really enjoy a few "numetal" bands. AMEN, System of a Down's first couple of albums, uhm, Chevelle's first album.. I dunno. Lots of good stuff. My thoughts about SlipKnot was that their self-titled album was COMPLETELY individual, it was noisey as fuck in places and almost.. orchestral.. in other places. Like, they had symphonies of noise. Good shit.

I've always hated NOFX though. They had some cool punk type songs like "Linoleum" but I always thought Screeching Weasel were about a million times better....

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|