View Single Post
Old 03.07.2014, 03:27 PM   #42
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Just how big is this sycophantic fan base?

I listen to my fair share of POP radio when my eleven year old is in the car and Prince surly isn't getting played on radio. YES, the doves cry and the purple rain falls on the Saturday morning 80's flashback show, but I don't hear Prince being played with the likes of: Katy Perry, One Direction, Pharrell Williams, John Legend, Pink and so on.

Of course, maybe I'm a blind (or should that be deaf) fan for continuing to purchase David Bowie albums in the 80's, 90's and beyond because I'm sure someone was making close to the same comparisons about his post 70's output.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
I would also argue that he is very much phoning it in these days and riding his own coattails while fleecing a sycophantic fan base who will say that everything he shits out is a work of genius. He has not made a truly decent record in 20 years (this is me being generous), and is getting by on inertia at this point.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|