View Single Post
Old 04.03.2006, 07:31 PM   #16
silverfreepress (sdasher)
the destroyed room

silverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's asses
Date: Saturday, October 14th, 1995
City: Athens, Georgia, USA
Venue: Legion Field

SET LIST
Tom Violence
White Kross
Brother James
Eric's Trip
Washing Machine
Junkie's Promise
Becuz
Candle
Bull in the Heather
Starfield Road
Saucer-Like
Diamond Sea
--
Skink
Schizophrenia

This was a fun show I went to back in the day. It was h.school homecoming night in Athens and a bunch of kids were wearing prom dresses and suits with ties. A frat contingent too which wasn't a bad thing and me and my h. school friends from a small town miles away. I even remember some weirdo wearing helmets and dancing around. It was wild I tell you wild. I have some photo's from this show and they are so aweful and beautiful.
It was an outdoor show on this little stage in a field on campus. For stage props there were these white hanging globes with light bouncing off them. Jus' wild.
silverfreepress (sdasher) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|