Thread: I love you...
View Single Post
Old 05.11.2010, 08:07 PM   #66
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by space
yes, but, which is the altered state: my doom-filled posts of the past or what you see and read now?

both, i suppose. so now you agree with me that CTHULHU EATS IT? good! of course ecstasy is preferrable to chronic depression-- sheesh, what do you take me for-- a cynic? fuck cynics.

ive had my horn-filled brain-blasts as well, and still do, but always in private. what makes this amusing is it's public nature. you know, like when people say "get a room!"-- i've always liked to fuck in public places though, i confess-- though my bonerific declarations have generally been kept private. however, i remember that once, when i was 17, in a club, and positively drunk... but i digress...

Quote:
Originally Posted by space
answer as you will, wave packets and the Heisenberg uncertainty principle may skew yr data sufficiently that you may never know!

I am writing an epic. comedy, tragedy or legend, the value is the story.

O, MUSE!! sing to me and I shall write of you in the blessed verse of the stars.

well then you get my point-- screencap it for posterity.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|