Thread: I love you...
View Single Post
Old 05.11.2010, 07:45 PM   #64
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by space
why screencap? I have VOLUMES of text in my sent box far greater than this.

do you want to replay it all for some future perceived fall from grace?

should the day come (I plan to do everything inhumanly possible, everyday, to make sure that it doesn't), then I shall dust myself off and stand back up.

I think that you people (as others) are highly underestimating the "new" (nothing new really) me. Sun Tzu taught me to value underestimation, and value it greatly, I do.

:space:

i think you're currently in an altered state and that's fine, we've all been there, but altered states don't last forever. so even you will be able to draw some chuckles from rereading this some years from now-- they might be proud chuckles, but chuckles nevertheless. i know i do, rereading my old stuff.

oh yeah.

(more often than not it's embarrassment and not chuckles when i reread my shit-- but anyway...)

ps- i don't estimate over or under, i simply enjoy the human spectacle this board provides, as it comes.

in other words: don't be paranoid, it's not about you
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|