View Single Post
Old 12.09.2007, 03:11 PM   #14
uhler
invito al cielo

uhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by batreleaser
u cant really compare the bad seeds to the birthday party tho. the birthday party represent much more of nick's punk rock (ramones, iggy, etc..), no wave, and noise/industrial influences, while the bad seeds resemble his more blues and old rock and roll influences. Either way, theyre both fucking amazing.

On a random side note, my favorite poster is an amazing birthday party-era Nick Cave Poster. Hes very young and junked out in it, yknow, when he had that crazy doo, and hes wearing an amazing tshirt that reads "I HATE EVERY COP IN THIS TOWN, A Good Cop is a Dead Cop!". Then theres an old hippy dude in a wheel chair watering a cop's grave with "roach food". Ive been seaching ebay like a madman for this tshirt ever since i bought the poster.

i have that poster.
uhler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|