View Single Post
Old 06.11.2021, 11:25 AM   #148
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
how about moving us to Reddit? There's a Sonic Youth subforum there.
who owns it/runs it? seems more about strictly sy fandom, no? i dont see much of a discussion but... maybe a place to swim to when this boat sinks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagon
I contacted Stu on Facebook. Last time I checked, he was among the admins? I thought I might as well ask.
ah, but moderators aren't admins.

moderators deal with people. admins deal with tech--they run the server, patch the software, perform maintenance on the database, etc. this hasn't happened here i think since the days of chris habib who actually set up the thing... while later i believe the whole thing was migrated to other servers, etc. (silva management or something?)

a possible problem is that, while we have moderators (stu, moshe, lee himself, chris lawrence was just here yesterday) there may just be no admin for them to submit the support request.

tl;dr: send in the nerds!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|