View Single Post
Old 12.19.2012, 09:47 PM   #16
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by blunderbuss

Upload, please!

EDIT - Don't worry, it's on Youtoob.
Your mention of "Little Drummer Boy" made me think of Magnolia Memoir's "The Perfect Holiday" EP, which can be downloaded from bandcamp for free. It includes "Little Drummer Boy", too. I tend to enjoy great female voices singing this song (Chrysta Bell also comes to mind). Not sure this kind of pop music could be of much interest here, though.
http://magnoliamemoir.bandcamp.com/a...ltd-edition-ep

I pre-ordered Jesu's "Christmas EP" from Robotic Empire before it sold out, and was hoping it would arrive in time for Christmas, but I guess I just can't be so lucky. There couldn't be that many differences with the Bandcamp version, though (which was recommended in last year's Christmas music thread, too).
http://jesu.bandcamp.com/album/christmas-ep

"Dark Mark Does Christmas" has become one of my favorite records of this kind, and I fucking hate the idea of not having a physical copy of it but that's how it works with most of Mark's self-released CD-Rs (He also has released an awesome recording of his show in Mexico City, which I was so fortunate to behold earlier this year). Hard copies are being sold for crazy prices on e-gay so I might have to live without it. A .FLAC copy is a lot better than a Youboob, though.