View Single Post
Old 02.08.2011, 07:26 PM   #29
hirsute_biped
the end of the ugly

hirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by rappard
Install Firefox + DownloadHelper. Is the stream available already? Then I'll grab it at work.

And yeah, they're perfectly cool with taping and (far more importantly) put on a really good live show, so you'd be a fool to miss them.

I really liked Don McGreevy's bass playing, but Karl Blau is no slouch either - curious to see/hear what the new band will sound like. Are they bringing the cellist (forgot her name) on tour?

This show has not yet happened, but will happen feb 27th, and stream for two weeks following. I havn't used Firefox before, I should check it out I guess, maybe it's free?. I wish I had recorded their show in LA a few months ago. Really good & Lori was there. I really liked Steve Moore's contribution on keys, trombone, and electric tamboura box on Hex, Hibernaculum, Bees, and Radio Earth. I hope he plays with them again. And whoever it was playing pedal steel on Hex. If I was a rich man, I would buy Dylan a B-bender.
hirsute_biped is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|