View Single Post
Old 07.10.2009, 04:25 AM   #17830
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
This reminds me of the time a friend of mine asked me to take a roll of b/W film to develop at a shop. Turns out she took some, errrm, artistic nude pics as a gift to her boyfriend, and is too shy to bring them in herself. So I went to the shop, asked "will anyone check the pics?" guy says "well, the machine does all by itself basically, unless something get stuck nobody will look at the pics". I say "oh kay".
2 days later I pass by to pick up the pics, same guys "serves" me and blushes, saying :" eeeehmmm....you know, the film was a special kind of ilford BW thing, we had to develop them manually....eh..sooo...here are the pics." and hands me the envelope.
I laughed like a hyena while paying and kept laughing till I delivered them to the girl.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|