View Single Post
Old 04.20.2007, 06:30 AM   #80
The Black Wizards
empty page

The Black Wizards kicks all y'all's assesThe Black Wizards kicks all y'all's assesThe Black Wizards kicks all y'all's assesThe Black Wizards kicks all y'all's assesThe Black Wizards kicks all y'all's assesThe Black Wizards kicks all y'all's assesThe Black Wizards kicks all y'all's assesThe Black Wizards kicks all y'all's assesThe Black Wizards kicks all y'all's assesThe Black Wizards kicks all y'all's assesThe Black Wizards kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blatherskite
Forgive me for saying this, but stupid is contagious and I think you just might have it. It's not like I'm talking about nuclear physics back there... nor am I talking about abstract concepts. In fact, what I stated was a cliff's notes version of my thoughts and the statement about it being a loaded term is a cliff's notes of THAT.

If my banter nauseates you, then please go read a romantic novel or something. Don't waste time giving my thoughts a thought.

Your problem is that you are deeply boring, slightly pretentious but you proceed to babble on at any given oportunity.
The Black Wizards is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|