View Single Post
Old 03.31.2011, 08:42 AM   #12
A Thousand Threads
expwy. to yr skull

A Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's asses
I really love everything I've heard from The Sightings, awesome and somewhat dark band. Purling Hiss, i don't know very well but like what I've heard.
Deadpan nico-esque vocals generally bore me, so I didn't really pay attention to Anika. Did I really miss something?
The Bassholes I've heard of (not heard any music) a few times, but their name always kept me from further investiagion. Is it a funny band? I don't like those.
Will check out the rest of your list, thanks for the input.

Check out the new Tumido record, it's available for free download from the Interstellar records website (some other interesting stuff on there aswell, Peach Pit, Metalycee, etc).
http://www.interstellarrecords.at/media/
If you like over the top, heavy, "noise-rock'n'roll", chances are that you'll like it. (sorry, I suck at describing music).

nik, what is it with you and the strong feelings concerning this board?
A Thousand Threads is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|