Thread: valentines
View Single Post
Old 02.06.2007, 02:13 PM   #5
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
what you doing? with? where? or do you just avoid this day like the plague?

before pookie jumps in calling me all the names he can i would just like to say that i am not unromantic.

I'm planning to break up with my girlfriend within the next few days, so I'll be single. But other than that, I was invited to go to this girls house on the 10th for her birthday, and if it's a sleepover then cool cool, my valentines day's settled.

I agree with PloesJ about the "this is to show HOW MUCH you care about someone". Like it's pathetic and pretty much a business gimmick to give Laura Secord some money. Other than that, I do enjoy the atmosphere of people showing that they care about someone, but why on valentines day instead of any other day? It makes couples feel obligated to give materialistic things to show how much they love them.