View Single Post
Old 04.19.2010, 01:45 PM   #106
DJ Rick
100%

Location: Sacto (CA) Institute for Record Collection Scrutiny
DJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's asses
KDVS Fundraiser 2010 began today. So when you hear AFS v. 264, I will be asking for your donation to help keep one of the three best radio stations in North America fiscally healthy for a 48th year.

For my 16th fundraiser show, I'm very proud to offer free to anyone pledging $20 or more the best Live in Studio A compilation in terms of quality of sound, performance, and variety of style, including 22 tracks by 15 bands such as Black Time, Sonic Chicken 4, Ratas del Vaticano, XYX, Charles Albright, Eternal Tapestry, Slippery Slopes, and more. I've seen a lotta great band performances here at KDVS in the last 16+ years, and these all rank among the best. Don't forget the station that keeps Sacto and Davis such a crucial tour-stop for so many rad bands from all over the world! And for the rest of you listening from wherever else, who else shares his record collection with you like I do? This is your chance to validate the effort that makes all that possible. Help me raise $1000 toward the overall station goal of $60,000. Thanks for listening, and thank for your support.

If you can't call in to the donation line (530-754-KDVS or toll-free at 877-399-KDVS) while the show's airing live Monday night from 10pm to 12mid Pacific, you can pledge online with the form at this link...
https://fundraiser.kdvs.org/premiums...ArtforSpastics

You'll see a list of selected premium gifts to choose to receive as our thanks for your donation. We've got the goods from labels like Almost Ready, olFactory, and Malt Duck this year. Remember, the Art for Spastics: Live in Studio A 2009-2010 compilation is a freebie you'll receive in addition to any other premium. We ask for a $25 pledge at the "cash-strapped" or student level and $40 from community members to receive most premiums. You can buy by credit card to receive premiums quickest.

Look here later, and I'll give you the complete track-list of the AFS:LISA 09-10 comp. Here's the cover.....

Another payment option for convenience is to paypal me your pledge at rickele (AT) gmail (DOT) com, and then indicate on your pledge that you are paying by cash/check. I promise to deliver your pledge in full ASAP, and at the end of the week, I'll indicate all of your pledges as "paid" so that your gifts will be sent out among the earliest to go out.

For any international pledges, I'll be personally sending those gifts out because the UC Davis mail system might just sit and wait indefinitely otherwise.

THANKS!!
DJ Rick is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|