View Single Post
Old 06.15.2006, 04:36 PM   #19
bad bad mojo
empty page

bad bad mojo has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
bands like trying different things sometimes... look at RHCP and By The Way.... that album was NOTHING like anything they've ever done. A good band is a good band no matter what in my opinion.... unles you're Jerry Only and The Misfits but that's a whole other story....

And i think it's more then obvious that Sonic Youth has never played the music they play for the money. It's experimental thrash... WHEN has that ever been all that popular? Maybe in the early 90s a little thanks to Kurt Cobain, who was inspired by Sonic Youth in a lot of ways. Sonic Youth is known because of how long they've been around and for the good different unique music they have produced. Sonic Youth is not a mainstreme super money bling bling band. They never have, never will. So what if they show up on a t.v. show or two? Ever watch Conan O'brian? Hahah. I've never heard of half the bands he plays. You don't have to be big to be on t.v. Legendary will get you a spot on any t.v. show. This was most obvious when mother fuckin DANZIG was on ATHF.

so yeah.....

bad bad mojo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|