Thread: perfect songs
View Single Post
Old 04.03.2013, 08:29 AM   #766
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
I once fell asleep to black one and had like a fucking fever dream, it was brilliant/horrifying, take your pick.

this might sound ridiculous, but ever since I was young I've always enjoyed drones in any capacity, especially fridges, because I've lived on a highway and I love hearing that, beneath all that cacophony there is always this constant buzz. so hearing sunn was sort of like a dream come true, I didn't have to listen to fucking VCRs and shit any more.

hehehe....same. Silence can be a bit overwhelming for me sometimes. I need to click a pen or drag my shoes or SOMETHING to keep a constant sound. I've lived next to railroad tracks all my life(still do kind of..but I can't hear it anymore :/ ) worked in my dad's warehouse with loud fans/machinery almost constantly giong off....I come here and I'm currently listening to Merzbow and Richard Pinhas(Shibuya Aks!)....hehe

So yeh...white noise and anything droney is super soothing.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|