View Single Post
Old 11.22.2009, 12:46 PM   #110
SuperCreep
expwy. to yr skull

SuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Wheel Memory
I actually thought the sound was really good! We were up near Lee, maybe 5 or 6 "rows" back. I think sound often depends on where you stand.

And you were right: 3 songs from DDN. I figured they would be tired of that by now.

Anyway, glad we got to meet, and great show!
Yeah, I was on Thurston's side, front row, all the way near right stage exit, so maybe that had something to do with it. The sound was good, though - a lot better than most Bowery venues anyway. I'd go there for a "rock"-based show again.

The Eternal material sounded much stronger than when I saw them in Philly earlier this summer. Setlist was very good and pretty close to what I expected. I was thrilled to hear Shadow of a Doubt, Stereo Sanctity, and White Kross.

Always cool to meet my fellow SYG homiez. Hopefully we can do it again some time. :7)

SuperCreep is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|