View Single Post
Old 02.19.2011, 02:08 PM   #54
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
No no, I'm not harboring a "thing" just being a cunt

Technical terms, I suppose...

I was talking with Eugene, I think the thing that bothers me is her accent shines through far too much. I like singers who you cannot tell where they are from when they sing. I can't stand the way she says "don't" in that song.

To each his own.

As far as current female POP artists, sure she's probably the best voice.

As far as technical singers go, Carl Wilson/Brian Wilson/Mike Love were AMAZING. But beach boys get alot of shit on here.

I just diss on avril so much because certain artists who are WAY more talented seem to get shit on here, and then weird, ironic choices like Avril get praise. And from what I understand, I don't think you guys are even really being ironic about it...Im just confused.

But once again, taste, to each his own.

To me, as far as white singers/techinical singers go, noone will EVER top "Our prayer-Gee" off of smile. As far as pop music goes, amazing choir sound, amazing melody, amazing harmonies.
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|