View Single Post
Old 05.10.2006, 11:20 PM   #19
flophousefloozie
expwy. to yr skull

flophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forensic Scene
Musicis mysavoir needs to get a life. Who cares? If Kim likes the show, then great. For all i give a shit, I hope fuckin Lee goes over to steves house and watch the show with chan marshall and Nels cline. I hope they all fucking love the show. Me, personally, i am not a fan. Who cares if they did it for Coco or not. They did it and it did not lower their indy attitude or status. WHo gives a fuck about being indie anyways? Its about making good music, not about the genre. Yes, being indeoendent is better and more trusting, however "indie" is such a stupid referenced genre that is really dumb and you prolly tihnk your really cool, b/c kids at school or guys at work call you "indie". Fuck indie and fuck you. goodnight.

p.s. I love you musicismysavoir.

finally someone said something i agree with entirely...
flophousefloozie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|