View Single Post
Old 04.07.2010, 11:23 AM   #807
Phlegmscope
expwy. to yr skull

Phlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlegmscope
Jarboe and Nachtmystium tonight if it's not sold out.

Well it was far from sold out. Actually there was about 30 people in a venue with a capacity of 530. One of the lowest attendance at that place I've ever seen.
And a disappointment it was too. As for jarboe, I was expecting some atmospheric doomy stuff, but mostly it was a bit daft metal. Good bits there too, but it wasn't what I was hoping for.
Nachtmystium then proceeded with rather generic black metal / thrash. Again, could have been worse, but it wasn't very interesting either.

Also there was some surprise act with a couple of jarboe's band blokes. Guitar and laptop mangling, kind of a poor mans jesu or some other industrial thing.
Phlegmscope is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|