View Single Post
Old 02.07.2023, 09:42 AM   #25413
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
The banshees of Innisherin (sp?)

Jesus fuck, what is wrong with Irish people? What is the fucking point of this bullshit bleak, useless movie? Fuck, I laughed at the sad sack for 45 minutes, and then it all goes into just the bleakest, most pointless sadness. why make this film? Why write this film?
I fucking hate shit like this.

one guy writes it and directs it so he controls the story and thinks he is working out some childhood trauma or family horror on film, making us al watch it to and suffer with his dumb ass.

Fuck all these people. Fuck everyone in this film. They all deserve to live in a far uglier place than the isle of innisherin.

Fuck the director for making me watch another sad sack fim about white people's made up problems.