View Single Post
Old 02.14.2021, 05:34 PM   #3346
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
As we've established earlier, you're better at separating the art from the artist than I am - I could never watch Father Ted considering the dark and deeply personally impactful rabbithole Glinner's pissed his life down.

I've been getting somewhere from my family's Netflix - I haven't watched anything myself but I've occasionally seen what my siblings are checking out. One younger brother has a taste for documentaries, so I've seen a bunch of nature ones and two others I liked called The Toys That Made Us (interviewing with the designers and marketers for things like GI Joe, Power Rangers, etc.) and We are the Champions (chili eating, cheese rolling, frog jumping). The other one's been watching The End of the F***ing World, which is black humour about a teenage psychopath and (mostly) the girl who runs off with him - soundtracked by Graham Coxon, too, which is cool.
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|