View Single Post
Old 09.04.2009, 06:46 PM   #7
ericengle
little trouble girl

ericengle kicks all y'all's assesericengle kicks all y'all's assesericengle kicks all y'all's assesericengle kicks all y'all's assesericengle kicks all y'all's assesericengle kicks all y'all's assesericengle kicks all y'all's assesericengle kicks all y'all's assesericengle kicks all y'all's assesericengle kicks all y'all's assesericengle kicks all y'all's asses
I bought my Eternal from the official store, paid $48.04 with shipping and had to send it back because Kung Fu doesn't care enough to put some thought into their packing. Three out of the four corners were bent and both records had broken through both the inner sleeves and the album cover. They sent another one, didn't put it in bubble wrap or do anything to protect the corners and this one arrived in a little better shape, but not much. I really couldn't stomach having to send another one back with detailed instructions for them how to pack it. For that much money I expect nothing less than a perfect album. Really dissapointing because they have a lot of cool SY vinyl that I want. I just have to find another way to get it. Oh yeah, it didn't include the Battery Park EP.
ericengle is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|