View Single Post
Old 08.05.2013, 11:49 AM   #5366
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyrulesok
SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD

I just bought an Xbox and Shenmue (amongst others) simultaneously playing FFVIII /nolife
I played the original Shemnu for Sega Dreamcast, it was one of the greatest games I had ever played. The environments were superbly designed, the graphics fantastic, and the casual free-for-all yet being carried by the pace of a small mystery-thriller. What a great game! I always wanted to play the XBox version just to see what else happened.

As to Zelda for SNES, that is probably in the top-5 games of all time. Epic storyline. Elaborate environment. Challenging levels. Cool tools and weapons. In the 8-16-32-64 bit eras, that was the top!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|