View Single Post
Old 06.03.2010, 01:21 PM   #338
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
knox-- i get, now, that you're primarily asking people to keep the tits and ass confined to a corral because it's disturbing to some people. i get that. i got it first from better than deux then from nik's very "clarifying" post. good. i have no problem with that. i accept your request and support your cause.

however, theres a separate argument which you put forward to bolster your request, which is trickier for me to fully accept-- even though i accept and support your request, as i've said.

according to nik, internet cop, arguing with your supporting ideas is pointless, and any further pursuit of that discussion is verbotten.

if you don't want to discuss that either, fine. if you want to discuss it, i will continue in spite of nik's protests or whoever else. if you prefer to take it to PM and avoid the confusion of discussing multiple points with multiple people at the same time until the whole thing becomes incomprehensible, i can delete my inbox and hear you out without thinking that when you say "you" you are referring to other people.

either way, let me know. i'd prefer to have this discussion in the open, but it's often impossible with so much noise and everybody claiming to represent somebody else.

ok.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|