View Single Post
Old 01.31.2009, 06:23 PM   #1308
deadrockstar
little trouble girl

deadrockstar kicks all y'all's assesdeadrockstar kicks all y'all's assesdeadrockstar kicks all y'all's assesdeadrockstar kicks all y'all's assesdeadrockstar kicks all y'all's assesdeadrockstar kicks all y'all's assesdeadrockstar kicks all y'all's assesdeadrockstar kicks all y'all's assesdeadrockstar kicks all y'all's assesdeadrockstar kicks all y'all's assesdeadrockstar kicks all y'all's asses
Name: yeah, right.
Age: barely 27, so I have at most a year to either become an adult or die. I suppose they haven't proven that dying is all that bad.

Music: SY. Had an MRI scan a few days ago and really got off on all the banging. They let me blast out DDN when I was in there. So yeah, SY and MRI scans - preferably together.

Films: The Celebration, Downfall, The Reader, Borat, Heath Ledger's Joker performance

Authors: Umberto Eco, George Orwell, Paul Auster.

Random Fact: I can play the Bagpipes. I can play The Cure's "The Walk" on stylophone. I once played the Funeral March movement of the Chopin Piano Sonata No. 2 in a church during a coffee morning swarmed with old people.
deadrockstar is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|