View Single Post
Old 09.15.2007, 11:06 AM   #14
Georgekrz
stalker

Georgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's asses
i dont see too much of that(street sellers) in NYC, but maybe then again im not really looking. And obviously if all the bootlegs produced in the past are now available for free d/l that pretty much takes the money/profit out of the equation.

i think theres many reasons why some acts dont want their shows recorded and made public. i think sometimes it comes do to just that they dont feel comfortable if they know someone is recording the show. although at this point its a given SOMEONE is recording.

sometimes i hear the arguement that the band gets hurt with their studio album sales or concert sales but i dont really buy into it. if i remember right peter grant the led zep manager was one of those anti-bootleg people. yet, led zep bootlegs were widely available (some record stores in the village under the counter type deal) and yet in their time zep sold shit load of records and all their concerts sold out. same could be said for the who, the dead etc.
Georgekrz is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|