View Single Post
Old 09.14.2007, 03:25 AM   #11
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
I don't think SuchFriends... hinted directly at you with that post. A few days ago on this board we had a discussion about a guy selling Police bootlegs (most likely downloaded from some torrent site such as dime) on his site, and from time to time we laugh at people who buy SY bootlegs off ebay (and some of them were just burned copies of some boarders' recordings, go figure). They're not even the original tapers, so I suppose wasn't an "attack" to you. Anyways, glad you changed your mind on sy, they're pretty nice with tapers, it's just that the security of the venue "overacts" and messes up things (like threathening to steal a friend of mine mini-DV at their gig in Ferrara, fu*kers, we would have a nive dvd of the gig instead of just an audio recording...). Oh and welcome to the board, if you plan to stick around.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|