View Single Post
Old 07.25.2019, 10:38 PM   #41975
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses

Gonna go check out another one of these on Sunday. I managed to fit one of these in my Ford Edge and drive it back to Chicago. I just set it up today and still works fine! So I'm looking to pick up another one(to link and have a head2head setup) and it just so happens I have a friend trying to get rid of one! The odds of that are pretty insane since these are rare in the midwest. I don't even have my living room furnished yet. Fuck I didn't even finish my bedroom(all I need is a dresser). But yeah...I think I'm gonna go with something a little different with the living room. I'm gonna have two of these bad boys instead of a TV. Like...who needs furniture when you have two sick ass candy cabs. But yeah...I'm gonna need a couch eventually.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|