Thread: Nine Inch Nails
View Single Post
Old 07.21.2016, 01:42 PM   #3
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Back in the day when it was all fresh and new I really couldn't appreciate it because I didn't like electronic aspects in music. The closest I could tolerate was some KMFDM and even that got too electronic for me.. i only listened to abrasive and obnoxious guitar music

I liked elements of NIN, I liked some songs. I liked things Trent Reznor was working on with other bands.

Its only more recently have I become interested in their back catalogue and digging up what is now old or classic material. and I am finding myself so much more enjoying it than I was able to twenty years ago. I still think it could use more guitar work, but that is generally my bias. However I can better appreciate the electronic elements from where I am at with music now. Indeed I am particularly digging things especially Broken and Pretty Hate Machine though I am still convinced that Antichrist Svperstar is Trent Reznor's down low best record

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|