View Single Post
Old 11.06.2009, 04:37 PM   #17
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Do you mean "not that good" compared to other SY output? or do you mean "not that good" in the general sense of suck?

I can respect the former, although I patently disagree, but if you mean the latter
FUICKING A MA N FUCK FUCK YOU GOT TO HXCHTeclenaOUT YRFUCKING EARS FGODDMAMN TURENTHAT SHIT UP TO 11 AND PBVLAST IT OR BETTER YET FIND A NF4IND WITRH A BAD ASS STERE SUYSTEM IN THEIR CAR AN DRIVE AROUNDALL NIGHT TLIOSTETI TG SUISTER IS A NIGHT RECORD ANIGHT MNUSCIOD DBFFVFVFUFICKFUFDCFUJKCUFJKFUFKUIFIfuiuuuuicxjkkkk kkkk

Of course its better than most rock music, it has some great songs on it, i just dont get its elevation as one of the best albums ever and one of SYs best albums ever, i tend to put it in the bottom 2 or 3 of their studio albums. Its never grown on me in the way that A Thousand Leaves or Washing Machine have.

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|