View Single Post
Old 05.06.2009, 04:30 PM   #186
Bollocks_to_Pop
children of satan

Bollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's asses
Don't know legit this is, but I just read on a Beck blog this:

"Last November, Beck and his band covered on stage, “Star Power.” This is a Sonic Youth song from their album EVOL. A few months later, it was announced that Beck was releasing a cover of “Green Light,” which is also from EVOL. That release was a single, the b-side being a Sonic Youth cover of “Pay No Mind” no less! What does all this EVOLness mean? We learned today, thanks to our friends in Japan, that Beck has covered the whole album. He said this in an interview/article with a Japanese magazine. I’m told it will be part of some Sonic Youth box set. I know SY has been releasing Deluxe versions of their albums, so maybe EVOL Deluxe? Or maybe some greater box set project?
Regardless, this is super interesting and really a fun thing for Beck to have done!"

I personally really loved Beck's cover of Green Light so hopefully one day we might be able to here this. Since Moshe hasn't said anything about this or about an EVOL deluxe I'm not getting my hopes too up though. None the less I think both would be amazing.
Bollocks_to_Pop is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|