View Single Post
Old 06.20.2011, 09:23 AM   #12
fugazifan
invito al cielo

fugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's asses
The important thing about BDS, for me, is to support a non-violent palestinian struggle against the occupation.
even if i do not agree with all of the targets (i agree that jello shouldn't play) i would rather this and the struggle against the wall be the dominant struggles rather than a struggle headed by political and terrorist groups.

the thing with jello, as the site states, is that he needs more info before he can comment on it. but the act itself of playing in israel is commenting on it. so i feel that if he feels that the doesn't know enough, he is welcome to the greater israel-palestine region to find out, and if he agrees with the policies, then he should agree to play.

Lamont, as Pookie wrote, there is a boycott on catepillar, as there is one on Motorola for providing the biometric technology that is used in checkpoints.
i dont think that they will all work, most of the companies will not stop what they do in israel, but some are divesting from business endeavors her and that counts for a lot, especially when musicians cancel gigs here. it has become so prevalent that there is a new law in the works to ban people from calling for a boycott. that shows how nervous these civil actions make the government here, and how important it is to keep them up.

www.myspace.com/dellilahtheband
www.myspace.com/lecirquedesvampiresmusic
fugazifan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|