View Single Post
Old 11.18.2015, 03:54 PM   #611
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Khole is going to KILL the Rockets season......

^^^not wanting to forget what I said at the end of October, something has been terribly wrong with the Houston Rockets!

Quotes from GM Daryl Morey press confrence:

"The team wasn't responding. We had to make a tough call. There's no time to waste."

"McHale is great person/coach. McHale obviously also saw the issues. Confirmed JB Bickerstaff is interim HC"

"They (players) weren't responding to Kevin. I think JB (Bickerstaff) is someone they'll respond to,"

"If we don't shore up our defense, we going to continue doing stuff until we do. If we don't turn up our defense, we're nowhere,"

Kevin McHale didn't get fired because of the 4-7 record......it was due to the team getting blown out. Monday hosting the Boston Celtics, the Rockets went from up 15 to trailing by 29 in a matter of minutes......EVERY TEAM this season has scored at least 105 points against the Rockets.

Problems that faced McHale / facing JB Bickerstaff

01. due to the Rockets having so many back-to-backs this early season, Dwight Howard has only played in 5 games. How do you "manage" the difference day in and day out?

02. Ty Lawson hasn't been the point guard he was in Denver. Reason one being Harden probably handles the ball too much. How do you increase Lawson and still give Harden situations he enjoys??

03. Last year, James Harden was fresh off a summer of playing with the Olympic Team and you could tell a major difference in Harden's defense. How do you "make" Harden start playing D again???

I've heard nothing but good things about Bickerstaff, but he has ZERO head coaching experience and is now the youngest coach in the NBA. Neither is all that bad as I believe he will someday be a very good head coach, but the Rockets are wanting to WIN now!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|