View Single Post
Old 10.02.2013, 11:56 PM   #972
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
OFWGKTA are so full of shit. wish they blow it out their ass and take a relief nap.

nobody is suckin their fucking dicks, ForGodSake. lame!!!!
apparently, becoming an Odd Future fanboy can change your whole lifestyle/everyday activities.

there are kids out there who try and dress just like Tyler, pick up skateboarding, start producing lo-fi synth beats, rap about nonsense like "yo fuck my dad/your mom/i like kittens/unicorns", etc. that's devotion.

they probably think that immitating a black skater dude boosts their confidence and helps them getting laid.

personally, rap music doesn't affect my social life at all. i'm too old for that shit, plus my surroundings don't care, it's just my own thing. even though i've converted a bunch of people into "hip-hop believers" before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Goddamn, MNIMN leaked? Or was it actually released? Shit, I've been searching for that every morning on TPB for weeks. Figure I'd miss the actual event.

That's one I am most definitely going to buy.

Pusha is the most promising GOOD artist, and I am looking forward to this album like crazy.
i'm going to buy it for sure. it's an album of the year contender. Pusha blessed us.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|