View Single Post
Old 12.10.2017, 04:22 PM   #8884
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
I've not heard anything about PSG so I assume all's well. I really don't want him to win a ballon d'or though.

I'm pretty much wrapped up in the prem this season. West Ham are in too precarious a position to concentrate on much else. For the neutral though, it's been worth watching just to see MC evolve into something pretty brilliant. We all agree Pep has his faults but when he gets it right it's a thing to behold. Debruyne and Silva are playing some next-level football right now.

Meanwhile what about old Everton, now sitting comfortably in mid table. Whatever I might think about Allardyce I can see him getting the best out of Rooney, who I can see being locked quite lucratively into Allardyce's trademark Kevin Nolan role. And Calvert Lewin seems ideal for whenever Sam goes long.

West Ham are starting to beef up under Moyes , the one thing I haven't been able to say about them for years, even during the Allardyce years. But I'm really wary of reading too much into the MC and Chelsea performances. That was back to the wall stuff, totally focused on defence. I'll have to wait and see how we do against teams that we'll be expected to chase. The match against Stoke will say more about where WH really are in terms of progress. But if the game against MC gave me a hint of optimism, the Chelsea win has given me a little bit of confidence.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|