Thread: Munich 23/4
View Single Post
Old 04.26.2009, 01:18 PM   #10
Bal
the end of the ugly

Bal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piepi
Anyone made some pics? I would like to use some for an article on a little nice blog I wrote a review of the munich gig. Would be loveley if someone had some... please PM me

ok so i was there too but i didnt really like this show and the main reason for it was the sound! the acoustics were shit! it was echo/reverb all over!
first i was in the first row and i thought that was the problem but for the encore i went in the back a little and it wasnt very good there either.
maybe im just dissapointed cause i wanted to follow the band to dusseldorf the next day, but i found out that train tickets cost 200euros wtf?:
(my flight from budapest with lufthansa cost me 100 euros just in comparison)
anyways i have some good pictures i made from kim and thruston.. will post them asap

lukin you forgot to mention that they started the show with 'she was not alone' !!!

Bal is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|